Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SIW Chris Whelan 02

Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles : Christopher Saint Ives Whelan

Chapter Two : Revelations.

Quietly Chris followed Mia into her house. He didn't notice much of her interior, his eyes were glued to her and he didn't want to let her out of his sight for one second. How was this possible? He had never sensed her, not once. Not when they met this morning at the garage she worked and not this evening at "The Vixen".

That kiss! He flexed his shoulders thinking about it. He wanted to feel that again, explore it. Chris knew he couldn't, he needed answers first and he really hoped she had valid ones. Mine, taunted his wolf again, but he ignored him, at least for now.

When they arrived in her living room she sat down and made a flimsy movement towards the other side, wordlessly telling him to sit down as well.

"We're inside now. Start explaining and I tell you, you better tell me the truth or there will be hell to pay," he said through clenched teeth. It pained him to still see the fear in her eyes, but he was convinced he needed to see that fear there, to ensure him she was convinced he wasn't kidding.

"This was just the reason I didn't want you touching me. I was going to tell you, honestly, but I needed some time as well," she spoke softly, her eyes fixated on her shoes. "Yes, I'm a wolf. Yes, you felt it right, we're mates. No, I don't belong to a pack. No, I'm not rogue. Think that covers the basic questions?" she said as she lifted her head to look at Chris.

His gaze hadn't softened yet, it felt like he could be ripping her apart at any moment now.

"You think that covers the basics?" he shot back at Mia. "I don't think so. If you're not rogue, then how come you can live in our territory without any of us knowing or even sensing you. Care to elaborate on that little detail?"

Exhaling deeply she knew she had to tell everything and hope that he would keep most of it to himself.

"You want the long or short version?" she asked.

"Don't care which one, I want an explanation, preferably tonight," he answered gruffly.

"Well, I'm wolf, but I'm also part druid," she started.

"There is no such thing as mixed breeds. One part always gives in to the other, mostly the wolf having the upper hand," he interrupted her.

"You're wrong there. I'm as much a wolf as I am a druid. Both my parents are still alive, but we live 'under the radar', as they say. Undetected from all others. My mother took that decision when I was five years old and she noticed me shifting but also being able to do other things. Realizing the implications of someone like me, she taught my dad and me how to cloak our wolves until it was second nature to do so. Every decade we'd move and start over," she told.

"How old are you then?" Chris asked.

"I'm seventy-five years old," she answered. "I need a drink first, before I go on. You want anything?"

"I'm fine," he replied. He watched her getting up and going to the kitchen. His mind was in turmoil. A mixed breed with both parts intact, he never had heard of such a thing being possible. One part always succumbed to the dominant one and stayed dormant and when the pair had kids the dormant part tended to stay that way. There had to be something that would explain this. Impatiently he tapped his foot, waiting for Mia to return.

When she returned, Mia looked revitalized and he smelled the water on her, clean and fresh. Holding a bottle of water, she sat back down on the large couch, this time her feet tucked under her.

"I think telling who my parents are will explain more why we live like this. Barlow isn't my true surname, but MacLachlan is. My father is Richard," she said then waited to see if Chris would piece it together.

"THE Richard MacLachlan? The one that mated to that so called descendent of Merlin?" Chris asked, his eyes wide in surprise now. That's why her surname somewhat sounded familiar. It was told many decades ago the elusive wolf had changed his name to Barlow, after a few years it seemed he had just disappeared.

"That one. My mother is Gwenyth Myrddin. After they got together she took my father's name and shortened her name to Gwen," she answered.

"Let me get this straight. You're sitting there and just telling me like it's nothing that what everybody thinks is just a myth is actually true and with that being true, you claim to be Merlin's granddaughter?" he asked in disbelief.
So not only did Richard change his name, he had found a mate too and Mia was the result of that, he thought as well.

"Basically, yes. Only he doesn't know about me. Mom made sure I stayed well hidden from everybody, including my elusive grandfather."

"Why would she do that?" Chris asked again.

"My mom is old, I mean really old. She never went into details but she always spoke fondly of him. She didn't see him much, but then he got caught up with that King Arthur dude. Think you are familiar with what happened then. It's when he told my mom to keep to herself and that she had to make sure no one could know who she really was. It was one of the last times she saw him."

She stopped for a brief moment to gulp down a bit of water before continuing.

"She lived a secluded life until one day a large wolf lay wounded in her back yard. If it wasn't for her powers, she never would have gotten him into the little barn she had. He was huge and unconscious. After examining him she knew there was more to him than the obvious. Wolves never got this big and she picked up the torment between man and beast. She did her best to help the creature and put a spell on it to keep it dormant while she tended to its wounds.

"During that night, seeing the wounds heal a lot faster than normal, she also lifted the spell. The wolf came around almost immediately. After sniffing at her, he shifted to his human form. According to mom he was the most handsome man she ever saw in her life, even covered in bruises," she chuckled.

"Do you know what happened to him, to have had such injuries?" Chris jumped in. He knew the stories, but was genuinely curious as to what really happened, he was sure Mia could tell.

"I think the common story tells of him being outcast by his pack because he didn't want to mate with the woman his father had chosen for him. Truth is he had wanted to mate her, it was agreed upon for a long while and it would bind two packs together. Sadly the night of the mating he walked in on her having sex with several of his dad's beta's and she didn't even look guilty when he stood there and took in the scene in front of him. He just turned and left. He knew it wasn't a true mating, but a bonding to bring packs together. He would have hoped his future mate would have had some sense of decency and stay faithful. What he walked in on convinced him she could never be that and he didn't want such a bonding."

"Let me guess? She acted the innocent and blamed your father for breaking the agreement and he got punished for it?" Chris asked.

"Something like that. He had told his father what really happened and still the man expected him to go ahead with the mating, but he refused. That's when he got banished from his pack. He left without fighting the decision but not much longer after he left he was jumped by the beta's. He doesn't really remember much from that fight, he barely managed to get away and only by trusting his wolf he made it to my mom's garden before he collapsed."

"This is the first time I've heard more about him. I know sometimes packs result to such a mating to help get their numbers back up, but in that case it was two big packs. A joining would have made them rulers of this area. The smaller packs wouldn't have had a chance surviving. And your dad first agreed to that? How could he do that?" he questioned Mia.

"He didn't know. His father brought him up in a secluded area and told him many lies. My dad never knew his mother, she died giving birth to him. All he knew was his dad, no other family. He didn't know any better, he was barely an adult. Little did he know that his father wanted to take over the area, but needed the numbers to do so. He found that out much later when his father tried to mate the same woman that was first meant for my father. That is when the woman's father stepped in and put a halt to things, resulting in a huge fight between the packs," she told.

"That bit we all know, I mean him trying to mate with the same woman after he had cast out your father. It's one of the reasons that we don't really support a bonding between unmated people. But go on. What happened after your mom patched him up?" he coaxed her.

"His wolf wanted her, even though it was clear she wasn't a normal human either. She really didn't argue much against it. She knew of were's and their ways. Think you know what happens when mates find each other. Only their mating was a little bit special. Mom was already able to change into different animal forms being a druid, but the wolf became her primary companion after they bonded. With mating she also passed on some of her druid powers to dad," she told him.

"You mean your father has extra abilities now as well?" Chris asked her.

"Yup, he isn't as skilled as mom or me, but he knows a few things," she answered after taking another sip of her water. "They kept to themselves and moved every so often. They never had any offspring in all that time. I'm not sure if it was something my mother prevented or that she was so unlucky. They were over the moon when mom finally was pregnant with me. She loves telling tales of that time. Seems my dad took her pregnancy a bit too seriously and didn't allow her to do anything by herself. After I was born that didn't really change. I'm a daddy's girl," she said and smiled when thinking back at those days.

Looking at Chris next, she saw he was more relaxed now too and had a curious look on his face. She wondered for a second if he would fight his wolf, now he knew the truth about her.

"So tell me, what happened that made your mother decide you had to go 'under the radar', as you put it?" he inquired next.

"Well, nothing special, for us, but something major for the wolf community worldwide if they'd known. As I said before, I am wolf and I am druid, meaning I have the powers of the two. My dad only got a little with their bonding, but I am both. There is only one thing I am not able to do and that is shift into other animals. I only have a wolf. I'm not as strong as my mom but I can do what she can, she trained me well and taught me everything she knew."

"What other things are you capable of then?" Chris asked in return, his gaze glued to hers.

He saw a little smile breaking through on her face and suddenly he found it odd that it seemed he was looking at her from a different angle. He was looking down on her. That's when he really looked down, gripped the chair he was sitting on, and realized he was floating in the air. He hadn't even noticed the change and it still felt like there was a floor under his feet.

"What the hell? Put me down already, will you?" Chris said sternly.

Amazingly he watched her move the coffee table that stood between them and then he felt himself move slowly towards her. Gently she put him down in front of her. She didn't even look like it cost her any effort to do what she just did.

"This is nothing," she reaffirmed his suspicion. "This is what my mom saw me do when I was five AND in wolf form. She realized the implications. That's when she taught us how to cloak our wolf and our scent. She didn't want a pack finding out about us. Can you imagine a pack getting the upper hand when they have a wolf being able to walk anywhere without being detected?

"A wolf being able to move things, make them disappear, listen in on private conversations or pack meetings? A wolf able to perform magic to control other beings and can call in the help of numerous animals. You know what that could mean if a pack didn't have the right intentions and forced that wolf to do those things? Knowing the history of my father's father? She did the right thing, Chris. If I were in her place and knew the same things, I would do exactly what she would have done," she ended, feeling a little out of breath after her pleading.

"I understand," is all what Chris said in return.

"So what now? Are you going to tell everybody now?" she tentatively asked.

"I don't know, Mia, honestly I don't. I will have to tell my brothers at one point, I can't keep this from them. Nick is the Alpha of our pack, Ed and me are acting beta's. I will promise you I won't tell anyone but them. It's pretty clear you ain't a real rogue wolf, and for now I'll keep it between us, but sooner or later it is going to come out," he said in a serious tone.

Mia looked a bit surprised, she had sensed he would have an important position in his pack, yet she didn't expect him to be a beta. Maybe it was for the best that he was, at least now she knew that she could really trust him, beta's were bound to their word. If he promised not to tell everybody, he wouldn't. The only other person able to make him break that promise was his Alpha. Remembering how his brother, Nick, the Alpha, was looking at her best friend Fran that evening, she was sure he'd be as understanding as Chris had just been.

Mia saw a mischievous smile appearing on his face and she braced herself for what was coming next.

"That leaves only one topic left to discuss, Mia," Chris spoke softly.

She knew what he meant, she wasn't planning on fighting him, but she needed to know his intentions first. Did he really want her? Or did he just follow his wolf?

Before she even realized what happened, Chris had her cornered on her couch. He straddled her legs and gripped the couch behind her. He dipped his head and inhaled her scent at the crook of her neck. She felt his tongue sneaking out, leaving a wet trail leading up to her ear. He nipped it lightly before he moved again and captured her lips in a searing kiss.

She felt tiny with Chris looming over her, yet she felt safe. There was nothing tender about his kiss, but she didn't mind that, actually she loved it. She loved a man who knew what he wanted and took it. Opening her lips, she refueled the battle of their tongues that got interrupted before. The fireworks reappeared and all she could do was hang on and enjoy.

Chris' hand slipped to the back of her head again, tilting it a slightly different angle, before he deepened their kiss. His other hand started to explore her body slowly. It was an odd contrast with his kiss, that was fierce and overpowering, his searching touch was slow and gentle.

Mia gasped when he nipped her lip, it sent little sparks traveling down her body, right to the apex of her thighs. She tried pressing them together, hoping it would alleviate a bit of the building pressure she felt there. Chris prevented that by pressing his own legs closer to hers.

Her legs trapped, her head firmly held by him, she felt helpless, only able to receive what he was giving her. Mia's wolf was howling pure joy in her mind. She heard the growl emanating from Chris' throat. She loved the sound of it and she couldn't help but moan in response.

Chris left her lips and started exploring her neck, the hand buried in her hair now, keeping her exactly how he wanted her. She was exposed to him, her neck bared and head tilted to the side. He laved himself in her scent, licking slowly until he reached her ear.

"You know what is going to happen right?" he whispered seductively, before nipping her earlobe.

"Are you going to fight me over this, my little druid?" he goaded again, then gently nipped at her neck without breaking the skin. "Hmmm, I'm going to enjoy exploring all your curves. I bet I'm going to make you so mad with lust you're going to beg me to stop when you can't take any more. But let me tell you this, my little druid, I won't stop then, I'll keep on going," he kept teasing as he kissed his way to her upper chest and licked the top of her breasts.

"So you're all talk, but no action?" Mia deliberately provoked him.

"You shouldn't have said that," he said, his eyes glowing golden now. "How much do you care about this couch? 'Cause trust me, once I start with you tonight, I won't stop 'till you're mine and I mean fully mine," he said while breathing heavily.

He got up slightly and waited, giving Mia the time to realize what he really meant. He could see the golden sparks in her eyes, pretty sure they resembled his own. After hearing her explanation of her heritage, he made the quick decision that whatever needed to be done would happen anyways. He wouldn't deny his wolf his mate. He never imagined the pull would be this strong. But he wanted her, the attraction he had felt for her before he knew she was of his kind, only strengthening his determination of making her his in this instant.

A gentle touch on his cheek broke his wandering thoughts. As he looked down on her he could see the acceptance, but he also saw the wanting, the need and lust. He was sure she could see the same in his eyes. What she said then baffled him.

"I want this as much as you do and I promise I won't fight against it. I accept you as my mate, Chris. But I can't go ahead with a full bonding, not yet. What I shared with you tonight has to be sorted out first. I need to know my parents will stay safe and that none of us will be looked and acted upon as rogue wolves," Mia said firmly.

Releasing his hold on her, he got up and let out a tormented growl. He felt like a bucket of ice cold water had been poured over him. They were just about to take things further and then she had to bring in her parents, talk about a mood killer.

"I told you and promised I'd only tell my brothers, nobody else. I'm aware it's a treacherous thing to know, but I'm pretty sure they won't just blurt it out to anyone. If you think they won't be safe, be assured, they will be. They may have to come forward, but they will be safe. My brother isn't just Alpha to our pack he's also the Alpha Alpha of the territory, if anyone can keep them safe, he can," he explained.

Her eyes widened in surprise for a brief second and then she relaxed again, shook her head and grinned. She put her hands around her tummy and let the laughter escape. Mia realized then she should have known better and listened to her mother. Somehow she must have known and 'forgotten' to mention the little details to her.

Chris looked at her doubtfully, not sure where her mood swings were coming from.

"Care to let me in on the joke?" he asked as he stood in front of her, his arms crossed in front of his chest, looking down at her.

"It's my mom," she chuckled. "After all these years I'm still surprised at how she handles certain things. One of our gifts is looking into the future, admittedly it's one gift I don't really use, but mom does. She must have known something," she explained. "I called her right after you left this morning. Let's just say I needed some motherly advice. She just said I had to trust my wolf and go along with it."

"The point being?" he impatiently asked.

"I didn't listen to my wolf, I was worried   more about my parents. But the promises you just made just proved my mom's advice."

"Woman, just spit it out already. You were so forward telling the truth before, do I really have to drag this out of you?" he glared at her now, not sure which way she was going with all this.

Mia just smiled when she got up and stood in front of him. Her eyes traveling over his body, she took in his broad shoulders, narrow waist. Placing her hand on his chest, she felt him tense his muscles. The top of her head barely
 reached his chin, but she wanted to nuzzle his neck. Letting herself float just a little, she saw the surprise in his eyes when they met at the same height.

Draping her arms around his shoulders she floated closer. Taking in a deep breath, she was glad she didn't have to pretend anymore, at least not around him. Even though they had never lived in a pack, her parents did tell her as much as they knew about pack life, and being a were. Her father told of pure matings, two were's so attracted to each other that when either would fight the pull, they'd go insane. A brief memory flashed by of her parents' love for each other, so clear to see. She wanted the same. And she was sure Chris was the one who could make that possible. Her mother should have known, she must have seen something which made her advise her daughter to tell the truth.

"Mine," she whispered in Chris' ear. "But you'll pay for the new couch. Deal?"

Suddenly his arms were around her, crashing her against his chest, pushing back her need to float against him.

"You can have as many couches as you want, I don't care," he said as he held her to him, with one arm around her waist, his other around her shoulders. He felt her legs wrap around his own waist and he bit back a groan when he felt her pressed tightly against his throbbing groin.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her wrapped around him like this. He didn't quite understand how fast everything had happened, but the woman in his arms was his entire world now. He smiled thinking how exciting it would be to chase and catch her in the estate woods. He chuckled, remembering she wasn't just a wolf. That chase would prove to be a very hard one, one he already looked forward to.

"Are you going to keep standing here, laughing about I don't know what. Or are you going to put that couch to good use?" Mia whispered in Chris' ear again.

The hand that rested on her shoulder, now gripped her head again. A fierce look came into his golden flickering eyes.
That little minx is daring me!

"You bet I'll put it to good use," he said before he covered her mouth in a searing kiss.

She felt the familiar tingles traveling down her abdomen and she clenched her legs tighter around his waist, pressing herself harder onto his evident arousal. She moaned when he deepened the kiss, the tango of their tongues fueling their passion to a new level. She felt sad when he broke their kiss and pried her away from his body.

He had to create some distance between them or he would just take her and unceremoniously fuck her brains out and mate her. He had to get a grip on himself. He wanted to enjoy her, look at her. He wanted her to know he wasn't all sweet talk at all. He needed her to know and accept he expected his mate to listen to him unconditionally. He wanted her to trust him even more, knowing that he'd be a demanding lover and mate. That he would take what he wanted and desired.

Chris wanted to see how far she would go along. Would she fight him from the very first moment? Or would she get excited by it, as much as he did?

"Undress!" he demanded as he sat down again. Carefully he adjusted his cock, never taking his eyes off of Mia. "Today preferably, unless you want them shredded to pieces," he said firmly.

Slowly Mia started to undo the row of tiny buttons on the front of her dress. She could have used the zipper at the back, but that seemed too easy to her. Bit by bit she revealed her pale skin. She left the fabric hanging loose as she slowly trailed her finger down from her throat, passing the valley between her breasts, going lower, circling her belly button. She repeated the same with her other hand.

Mia lifted one leg and placed it between his legs on the couch.

"I could use some help with these," she said in a husky tone as she slowly moved her leg from side to side.

He liked that she didn't hesitate for a single second. He liked that even when he had told her what to do, she still found the courage to keep teasing him. He liked where this was heading.

He grabbed her calf gently with one hand as he lifted it a little so he could remove her shoe with the other. Then both his hands traveled up her leg to the hem of her stocking. Hooking his thumbs in the thin fabric, he pulled it down. He made sure his hands touched as much as they could and he lightly scraped her skin. A corner of his mouth perked up when he noticed she loved what he was doing.

His nostril flared when they took in her aroused scent and he had to fight back his urge to simply rip the rest of her clothes off of her body and just take her right there. He breathed heavily. By the time he reached her ankle, he removed the stocking and threw it aside. Gripping her feet tightly he placed a soft kiss on the inside of her knees before he placed her foot back on the ground.

Placing her other foot in the same spot, Chris repeated his actions, gently scraping her tender flesh as he removed her other stocking. When he threw that one away as well, he didn't release her foot, but placed it on the armrest. He licked his lips, taking in the view she provided before him.

Her breasts were still covered, barely, by the fabric of her dress. Slowly his hand slid up the back of her leg until he covered one bare cheek of her bum, indicating she was wearing a tiny thong. He growled appreciatively and kissed her thigh softly. Chris placed his other hand on her taut stomach and gently caressed his way up to her heaving breasts.

He kept going up, past her bosom and lightly trailed her lower lip with his thumb. Before Mia could even wrap her lips around it he was already gone again. He followed her collarbone and spread his fingers. Moving lower he covered the swell of her breast, her tiny, but hard nipple poking between his fingers.

"So soft, so sweet and all mine," she heard him say just as he pinched her nipple and pulled softly at it.

She moaned. How she didn't know, but it was as if he knew what turned her on. Mia felt herself get even wetter than she already was, her legs were trembling in anticipation of his next move. He toyed a bit longer with her breasts, always mirroring his actions. Even with his hand on her ass, she didn't feel so steady on her legs and she had to grab his shoulder to stay upright while he kept tormenting her nipples.

One second he seemed to be exploring them, feeling the weight in the palm of his hand, the next he was twisting and pulling at her nipples, sending bolts of pleasure throughout her entire body. He looked up at her half closed eyes and grinned knowingly. Leaving her breasts, his hand moved down over her tummy and stopped when he covered her still thong covered mound with his palm.

He made tiny circles while he pressed his hand against her with more earnest. She couldn't stop herself and moved against his hand, seeking pleasure. He stopped immediately and removed his hand. She wanted to protest but one look stopped her from doing so.

"Turn around," he said in a strained voice.

She did as he asked and waited.

"Move over to the other couch," came his next command.

Again she listened and waited.

"Remove your dress," he ordered now.

She could hear the restrained lust in his voice and she smiled. Ever so slowly she slid off one side of the dress, but held it in her hand, then did the same to the other side. Her back was now exposed to him. Waiting a few seconds, she relished in the feeling he was as excited as she was, his heavy breathing proof of that. Letting the dress go, it pooled at her feet.

There she stood in nothing but a thong, waiting for his next words. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. Surprised at his swiftness she tried to look behind her but his words stopped her.

"Eyes in front, my little druid, I want this night to last a little longer," he whispered behind her.

She shivered contently when she realized the meaning of his words. She wasn't the only one balancing on that small edge.

His hand sneaked around her and caressed her tummy and moved down until he covered her mound again. This time he used his fingers to apply a bit of pressure. It didn't last long before he removed his hand again.

"Kneel on the couch and grab the back," he instructed again.

Complying to his wishes she carefully got into the position he had asked. She shivered anxiously when his hands traveled over her back, over her shoulders, down her arms until he covered her hands with his own, meaning he was towering over her completely, yet only their hands touched.

"You keep your eyes in front of you and your hands on the back of the couch. You will not let go, no matter what happens. Understand?" he spoke softly as he briefly buried his nose in her hair.

"Understood," she huskily replied.

Suddenly he was gone and she heard a brief rustling of clothes. She smiled but was a little sad she couldn't see him naked yet. She longed to see if he looked as stunning as he felt. Turning her head sideways she wanted to take a little peek but his hand prevented her from doing so.

"I said eyes up front and I meant it. I won't hesitate to blindfold you if you won't listen," he told her.

She couldn't believe his words but she wanted to see him, so she ignored his warning words and turned around again. Gently but firmly he gripped her hair and made sure she was looking in front of her.

"You should learn to listen," he spoke softly in her ear.

He ripped a piece of fabric of his shirt and made it into a make shift blindfold. Covering her eyes he tied it at the back of her head, making sure no hair was caught in the knot.

"Is this too tight?" he gently asked as his hands started exploring her backside.

"It's fine," came her soft response.

He was aware of her turmoil and her inner battle about what he had just done, the fact that it actually turned her on too, he could smell it. He expected her
 to try again, he had waited for it even. He would never hurt her, but he wanted her mad with lust, he wanted to show her how things between them would be.

He wasn't going to hide that he was a dominant lover, one who knew what he wanted. He wasn't selfish, he didn't only take, he gave as well, he enjoyed it even. And that was just what he was planning on doing. Tenderly he stroked her bum with both hands, massaging it softly. Occasionally his fingers disappeared under the tiny fabric that failed to hide her   dripping pussy. 

"Are you going to be a good little druid now?" he asked.

She nodded and took in a deep breath.

"Good. Now let's get started, shall we," he said as he gripped her thong and ripped it from her body. Taking a step back, he took in the wonderful view.

There sat his mate, on her knees and slightly bent over, gripping the back of the couch, waiting for his next touch.

He felt his cock twitch as he thought about how she would feel wrapped around his hard flesh, how she'd moan when he was inside her.

"Spread your legs wider, show yourself to me, show me how wet you are for me," he told her.

He dropped to his knees behind her and inhaled her scent. He placed his hands on her ankles and slowly moved upwards, past her knees and thighs until he covered her ass again. He gave her an appreciative squeeze and then lowered his hands to her dripping pussy. With his thumbs he followed the outline of her puffy outer lips. When he reached her clit he circled it with one thumb first, then repeated the same with the other.

Two fingers kept her pussy wide open to him. Teasingly he circled around her opening with his other finger and slowly made his way inside. She was wet alright, that was how smooth he slid his finger deep inside. Exploring her for a little while he removed his finger and licked her juices off of it.

"You taste so fine, pure ambrosia," he purred behind her before he dipped his head between her thighs and reentered the moist depths with his tongue, where seconds before his finger had explored her deeply.

A soft rumbling arose from his chest, only adding to the torment he was inflicting upon her. She never could have imagined a man having so much power over her, that she listened to his every command and actually obeyed. He may think her fluids were ambrosia to him, but his tongue was pure heaven to her.

She was thankful that he had ordered her to grab the back of the couch, she was hanging on for dear life, trying not to collapse.
The things he does with his tongue should be forbidden! she thought. She felt his focus shift to her throbbing clit. Gently he pried away the protective hood and twirled his tongue slowly around the little nub. He shifted lightly without leaving her clit untouched.

She whimpered when she felt his finger enter her again, after a few strokes a second and a third finger joined in. She felt stuffed, but all she could do was moan, whimper and gasp in delight of everything he was doing to her and letting her feel. She never had been an angel when it came to sex, she had many lovers over the years. Thinking back briefly none of them had ever dominated her this much, yet put her desire at first place.

He had wanted her compliant and now he had her in just that position. The combination of his tongue and fingers were proving to be her undoing. She felt the familiar tingles starting to travel through her veins, all going toward her wet center. Her inner walls were shuddering when her orgasm hit her.

She gripped the couch as she was riding the high waves of pleasure, biting her lip, preventing herself from crying out loud. Wave after wave washed over her. After a while she was getting anxious, Chris wasn't giving up. He had kept on licking her clit and pumping his fingers inside of her when she fell apart and she had expected him stop when she relaxed after a while.

He wasn't stopping at all. Actually he was building up again and as drained as she felt, her body decided differently. It got ready to ride those blissful waves again. Knowing how intense her first orgasm had been, she braced trying to relax as much as possible, letting the tiny trickles of electricity get together in her core once again. She couldn't take much more of this and unconsciously pushed back against his fingers and tongue.

Chris smiled inwardly while he savored her sweet juices. He knew she was fully his the moment he felt her pushing back, urging him on to let her cum again. He had waited for that. He was well aware he was a dominant lover, but he'd never forget the pleasure his partner needed. Most had been very vocal about their needs, but with Mia it was completely different.

It felt like he had awakened a whole new side of her persona, a side, he very much was falling in love with. He had ordered her around, but when it mattered, she had tried to turn against him, with him blindfolding her as a result. The scent she emanated right after he did was more proof to him she enjoyed it. He liked that she had tried, so he could show her he preferred his commands obeyed and what happened when she didn't.

It showed her that either way, he'd never really hurt her. It just proved his point that even 'punishment' could be enjoyed, the choice would always be hers as to which way she wanted things to go.

And right now he had wanted her to admit to her own pleasure and not feel afraid of letting him know what she wanted. He loved how she came apart the first time, but he knew he could do better and kept going, pushing and coaxing for another round. When she pushed back he knew she'd given in.

He started to mix licks and little nibbles on her clit as he started thrusting his fingers faster inside of her. He felt her legs starting to shake and he had to wrap his one free arm around her to support her when the second orgasm hit her. He gentled his licks when he felt her trembling and contracting around his fingers. It seemed like ages before she stopped cuming and if he already hadn't had his arm around her she surely would have collapsed right there and then.

After giving her a last tender lick and slowly removing his fingers, he praised himself for not having jumped her before. He had enjoyed this a lot more, of that he was sure. Leisurely he licked up the juices she had left behind around his mouth and savored her sweet taste as he licked it off of his fingers as well.

His other arm was still around her, supporting her. He slightly bend over her, grabbed her tighter and then tucked his other arm under her knees. With a gentle tugging he turned her sideways so he could cradle her close to him.

He looked at the couch and grinned, he owed her a new one. In the heat of her passion she must have unconsciously shifted her hands, as if to hold on stronger. The result was   that the back of her couch was completely torn up.

With Mia in his arms, he turned around completely and sat down. Tenderly he removed the makeshift blindfold.

Automatically she snuggled closer, her arms sneaking around his wide chest and a contented sigh escaping from her lips. He smiled at her acceptance. Chris decided to give her a few minutes to recuperate, but he wasn't done yet. He shifted carefully, grabbing his throbbing cock and positioning it a somewhat more comfortable angle before he embraced her with both his arms and buried his nose in her silky soft locks.

He liked how her hair draped itself over her back, covering his arms. It almost reached her bum. After a while he started stroking her back, his finger gliding smoothly through her soft locks. Her chest rumbled in appreciation. He was sure she'd be purring like a kitten right now if their kind had the possibility.

Cupping her face, he tilted it so he could look her straight in the eyes. The dreamy look he found boosted his ego. He was the reason she looked like that. Bending down he gently trailed her lips with his own before pressing them together a bit more. His tongue darted out, asking for entrance, which she willingly gave.

How fierce their first few kisses were, how tender and sweet the kiss was she was receiving now. He still guided their kiss, but gone was his dominant demeanor he had portrayed before. Shifting herself on his lap, she sat up straighter and instead of embracing his chest, she moved her arms around his neck. She pulled him close and sighed when she felt her stiff nipples brush against his naked torso. She always had imagined all were males to have a chest covered in hair, like her dad, but when she went exploring with one hand all she felt was his bare chest.

Curious at how he looked, Mia disentangled herself from his embrace and leaned back. Only one word crossed her mind when she took in the athletic build of Chris :
JACKPOT! and he was all hers. Her eyes traveled south and she took in the heavy erection he was still sporting. Bringing her eyes back up, she locked them with his. She could see the golden sparks dancing around, she was sure she was having the same reaction.

Her gaze fixated on his, she lowered her hand and gently placed it around his hard flesh. As if it had a life of its own, it twitched when her hand connected with the warm, hard but soft flesh. Slowly she started moving her hand up and down. His breathing got heavier and his eyes darkened even more. Then his hand covered hers and held her still. He squeezed his large hand around hers and his cock, indicating he didn't mind a firm a hand.

"I'll let you play more another time, but I think it's time for round two now. Time we went all the way," he told her before he slanted his lips over hers.

The tenderness was still there but she felt his dominance alongside the kiss. It was, at least for her, an intoxicating combo, one she was glad she did not have to give up.

Mia felt his hands exploring her front, cupping one breast in his palm and
 kneading it firmly. She felt her pussy contract as he flicked her nipple with his thumb. Her moan held back by Chris' lips that were doing a thorough job of making her lose her mind. Kiss after kiss he started, one tender, one slow, another a bit more fierce.

His hands went around her waist and lifted her up.

"Straddle me," he pleaded. "I need to feel you around me."

Bracing herself on his strong shoulders, she turned a little and placed her legs next to his, then he lowered her again. She shivered when she felt his rigid manhood stroke over her pussy lips. Putting her head against his, she looked down to where their thighs met. His cock was twitching, as if it knew it was being watched.

"Do that again?" she whispered pleadingly.

Effortlessly he lifted her again, but he didn't lower her right away. He made a small assault on her nipples first, taking his time to explore one little nub and then repeating the agonizing pleasurable attack on the other.

Her hands disappeared into his unruly curls and she pushed herself closer, wanting more. Mia felt the rumble of his laughter and it send tiny sparks of electricity right to her very core. Finally he lowered her again, their naked skin brushing against each other. Her sensitive nipples tingled as they scraped against his smooth chest. Again his hard cock brushed against her tender flesh.

"Guide me inside you?" he asked in a husky voice.

She smiled in response and put her arm between them and reached for his warm flesh. She loved how he felt in her hand, he was rock hard, yet he was soft and warm to touch. Moving her hand up and down, tempting a tiny drop of his cum to escape from the tiny slit on top. Brushing her thumb over it, she spread it out over his bulbous head.

"Mia, I need to be inside you. I promise you can play later," he pleaded.

She thought about pay back for a single second but ignored that thought immediately. Grabbing him a bit firmer, she stroked her clit with his cock a few times before she lined him up with her wet pussy lips. Chris bit back a growl when he lowered her over his throbbing flesh. Releasing her waist, he embraced her tightly and buried his head in the crook of her neck.

He never expected a joining could feel this complete and they weren't even mated yet. Right now nothing else but Mia mattered to him. Sitting up, he tenderly put his hands on her face and looked intently at her. It felt like a huge weight was lifted of his shoulders. He studies her eyes. He saw the lust, the acceptance and the need he saw before, but he also noticed that love had now joined as well.

"I'm home, finally," he told her before he ever so gently placed his lips on Mia's and seduced her slowly to let him in.

Neither moved much, they just sat there, their intimate parts joined together comfortably, as they rediscovered each other's mouths. It wasn't a fierce battle for dominance now, but a coming together of two individuals that just realized they found their missing half.

After what seemed like hours, but was actually only minutes, Chris held Mia close to his chest.

"Hold on," he said as he stood up, turned and gently lowered them on the couch, Mia now under him.

His hands cradled the back of her head. Studying her face, he dropped tiny kisses all over her cheeks, nose and eyes before he nuzzled her neck again. He could drown in her scent. After taking a deep breath, he braced himself on his elbows and looked at Mia again. She had a content smile on her face and a dreamy look in her eyes.

Slowly he started to move inside her, tempted to close his eyes and just revel in the feeling of her wet inner walls moving over his cock. But he wanted to take in the expression on her face and memorize every little detail. The way she bit her lip as she tried to hold back a moan, the way she pouted and breathed when he teased her with his slow strokes. He loved how her eyes widened when he pushed in deep.

He knew he was getting closer and when he felt his knot starting to grow he again locked eyes with her. Clenching his teeth he tried his best to slide it in as carefully as he could. He let out a long breath when he finally found his knot buried completely. He started to make circular movements now and feeling her walls contract he knew Mia was close to cumming again.

He freed a hand out of her hair and pushed it back, making sure her neck was bared to him. His hand caressed her shoulder, when he reached her elbow he moved his hand to her chest. Placing it over her breast, he gave her soft flesh a few tender squeezes before trapping her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Slowly he started rolling it back and forth, feeling the tiny shivers his touch gave her. He knew she was close and he also knew what would make her fall over the edge. Without breaking eye contact he replaced his fingers with his lips and sucked hard, his teeth lightly scraping over her nipple.

That was just the thing she needed. Her inner walls contracted around his cock.

"Now!!" she hissed between clenched teeth as she bared her neck to him.

In a split second Chris released her nipple. A second later his canines dropped and he bit down on her exposed neck. He only loosened his bite when he felt her relax once more. Only after he heard a long breath escape her mouth did he release her and did he lick over the tiny bite marks.

Moving a little he looked back at her. She looked adorable with a pink blush covering her cheeks, knowing he was the cause of that blush. He dipped his head and licked her lips. She invited him in when she opened her lips and tangled their tongues together.

He stepped up his movement of his hips, he had already made her his, but he wanted their bonding completed. He wanted to belong to her. Again he buried his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. He felt his balls tightening up, getting ready to spurt his semen into her quivering heath.

Mia knew he was close, she felt it by the way his muscles contracted, his breathing getting heavier, his movements becoming more erratic, faster. She smiled and bared her own canines, her wolf instinctively knowing it was time to claim what was theirs. She heard a sharp intake of breath and she took that as a hint that he was joining her in this feeling of orgasmic bliss.

Swiftly she bared his shoulder and bit down, holding him tightly as he kept pushing into her. Only when she heard and felt him release his breath, did she release his neck and tenderly licked at the tiny wounds. They were a smaller mirror image of the ones he left on her own neck.

Lazily he looked at her when he got up a little.

"Hold on," he said as he embraced her again and held her close.

He twisted them around gently so he was lying on the couch now and Mia draped over his long form. She shifted a little, getting into a more comfortable position to lay down on top of him with him still being buried deep inside of her.

She felt drained and tired but content and complete at the same time. She felt Chris stretch his arm and a second later the soft throw, that normally covered the back of her couch, now covered their entangled bodies.
Sleep, my little druid, I won't let you fall, she heard him "say" before she drifted off into a pleasant slumber, joined not much later by Chris, a satisfied smile plastered on his handsome face.

No comments:

Post a Comment