Friday, October 28, 2011

SIW Adam & Bronwille: Ch 07: Offspring.

Chapter Seven : Offspring.

Both men stood there waiting. The smaller one knew what was going to happen so he had a relaxed stand. The other one didn't know what was going on so he appeared relaxed while his senses went to their full potential, trying to be prepared for anything.

"Relax John, nothing bad is gonna happen. Just don't move, I got your six covered," Adam said, shoving his old LT.

John gave him a credulous look as he relaxed his stand.

A few seconds later, the air in front of them started to cloud up. Another few seconds later, two men appeared in front of them. Both were about the same height, but where one was tall and blond, the other was tall with raven black hair. The one with black hair stumbled a little bit and cursed.

"I'll never get used to this no matter how many times I do this. It's not natural!"

"Don't get your pants in a twist. It's as natural as anything else, Ed, so stop moaning. I spared us from a long flight in way too small seats and food that isn't to our standard," the blond replied in a teasing voice.

Adam looked amused as the two quibbled for a few moments longer.

"It's good to see the both of you. You're doing me a huge favor here. I don't know if I can ever repay it!" Adam said his welcome, stepping forward and giving Ed a manly hug. Once he stepped back he grabbed the hand of the other one and slapped him on the shoulder.

Adam stepped back and held out a hand and motioned John to get closer.

"Let me introduce to you my old LT from my days in 'Nam, John Bradley. He kinda surprised me with being here but it seems we have a common interest. I've asked him to wait till you both got here so he didn't have to explain twice what his interest is."

Adam turned to John and started to introduce the two men to him in turn.

"This is Ed Whelan, a Beta of the SIW pack," Adam paused then and looked at Merlin, silently asking if he could tell who he really was or that it should be the cover he used. A small nod told Adam what he needed to know and he went on, "And this is Merlin, an old friend of the family."

"Nice to finally meet you, Ed," John directed at both men, extending his hand in greeting. He recognized Ed; he was one of the Whelan brothers that basically took in Adam as their brother. "It's nice to put a face to the name I've been hearing about," he added. As he looked at Merlin he couldn’t really tell what it was, but all his alarm bells were going off. He smelled old and that was all he could distinguish. He gave the tall blond a curious look and waited for a plausible explanation.

"Any friend of Adam is considered a friend of me," Merlin said before continuing with caution, "I see you're puzzled at what I am. The name doesn't ring a bell?" Merlin couldn't help but feel a bit amused.

"The only Merlin worth mentioning is just a legend," John replied.

"Is that so? Don't they say that each legend has truth to them? I'm not gonna start a little show, but I am who I say I am. However I do trust you, being a friend of Adam, to keep that little fact to yourself. If word got out…" Merlin explained.

For the first time in ages John was speechless. Somehow it didn't add up. The Merlin of those old days was always portrayed as an old man with a white beard and long hair and here he was looking at a tall handsome man with blond hair. As the words Merlin had said sunk in, he had to correct a little something.

"I can promise to keep this from my children and fledglings, but I can't hide this from my wife. For starters she would get very mad at me if I tried to hide anything from her. She can be trusted not to tell, I have my ways with her."

The look that appeared on John's face was proof that he adored his wife.

"I sense the bond between the two of you is pure, she can know, but no one else. Now that we have this out of the way, why don't you enlighten us with your interest in this little endeavor?" Merlin asked.

"I'm assuming you both know why Adam is here, so let me pick up with that. He can fill me in later. I know generally why he is here, I've kept tabs on him."

Ed and Merlin nodded in agreement, Adam just stared at John for a second. He couldn't believe his old LT had actually cared enough to do such a thing.

"Don't worry Adam, I never interfered in your life, but after 'Nam you were a wreck, especially when I found you at one of those VC-camps."

John didn't go into detail. Adam knew what he was talking about. Now it became clear to him why the LT was able to sneak up on him like that. Vampires could move very silently and a were couldn't sense them at all.

"Let me first tell you all a bit about myself, my mate and how we ended up in this situation. As you probably have picked up, I refer to some of those I sire as children and others I call fledglings. The fledglings are those that either me or my wife have sired. We don't do it often and we do our best to keep track of all of them. From the moment they stray from the path we follow, we bring them back to the mansion and have a serious talk. They all know the consequences.

"I don't mind providing them with cash, a living space and whatever else they want. We only ask that they behave themselves and keep their feeding of humans to a bare minimum. We don't need much to survive and the older you get the less you need. After a few decades, our fledglings can live with a single feed each month and only need a few mouthfuls, not even so much that it would make the human dizzy. The strict rule is the human can never know unless they happen to find their mate. In those cases, we help them in every way we can to make that transition as easy as possible."

John looked around the room and saw everyone was listening to him with great interest so he continued.

"Then there are those that my wife and me deem our children. Those are the very few that over the course of years meant a lot to both of us, people who would go to hell and back to help protect us and keep our secret safe. The reason why those select few are special is we sired them both; we both drained the human and gave him or her both of our blood and powers.

"The difference is, that once our children awake in their new form, they have a huge advantage over our fledglings. They feel the need to feed like any of us, but since they have both our blood they can instantly control that need and they can tap into their powers right away. This isn't something we share with the other vampire covens because they would frown upon it, to them they're all mine, not Gabriella's.

"We only have three children, Jassy, Davinia and Derrick. The girls are doing fine. It's Derrick that is going wrong. I don't know how or why, but we failed him. We saved him as a little boy and raised him as our own for two decades. As you know," he said while looking at Adam, "we have no issues walking in the sun, so raising him was a nice thing to keep us busy. Gabriella doted on the boy. The arguments we had about that, but she got her way every single time. That woman is cunning; there are no words for it.

"But, back to Derrick. When he hit puberty, he went through a rough period, got in touch with the wrong crowd, we nearly lost him. Neither of us understood what was going through his mind, but then one evening he barely made it home alive. He had pissed of the wrong people again, only this time he wasn't fast enough and they got their hands on him.

"When he called us that fateful evening he could just tell us where he was. I've seen a lot in my years but to see someone you care so much about being beaten to a pulp."

It still riled him to even think about this, telling this wasn't easy either. Gabriella and he hardly spoke of these events.

"It was that night we gave him the choice. He wouldn't survive his injuries for much longer. So, he died or we made him one of us. We both stayed with him during his change as it took longer than normal due to his injuries. But he pulled through. We went easy on him those first few weeks, but once we got wind of it that he was once again picking fights with the same people who beat him up that first time, we knew we had to do something."

The men had moved to the sitting area and were still listing with great interest, especially Adam. There was a bitter undertone to what John was telling them. In 'Nam John had never shown emotions and had kept them in check, always, well almost always, as he thought back. <i>It seems we all have a burden that marks us in some way</i> Adam thought, before he focused back on John.

"We didn't know but bit by bit Derrick worked his way up, being a vampire made it easy for him to win the fights, but he'd been tricky. He made sure to lose some so they wouldn't pick up that he'd changed. Before we knew it he'd taken over and the little control we did have over him lessened over time. At first he still dropped by, he still considered us his parents and respected us thus.

"Then we started hearing many rumors of others he attracted and he set up his 'Genus Gang'. He keeps a low profile and lets others do his dirty jobs. But again, as time went by, even that changed. He changed. There isn't much left of the Derrick we brought up. We tried to stop him but because we both sired him as our own he seems to know every step as we make it and keeps avoiding us. And like this it has been for nearly two decades now.

John shook his head in defeat. He hated to admit this failure, but for the first time in a long time, he had a little bit of hope he could put a stop to him once and for all.

"The one you're after is part of his gang now, how you come to know of them I don't know, I just got told you asked for a certain file and that file triggered one of my fledglings to warn me. I was glad to be told it was you Adam. I dug a bit deeper and can only assume it has got to do with the woman that has survived all those years ago," John concluded.

"Yes, this is about her. She's my mate. The night I found her, I lost her out of my sight and she got attacked. I intervened in time before she really got hurt, but the damage had been done by a previous attack. Through a mutual friend I learned about her past and well I'm guessing you know how protective we wolves can get. I won't rest until I've put a stop to this. I am sorry to hear this involves one of your own," Adam said sympathetically.

"I'm sorry too, but I'm hopeful now we can put an end to this once and for all. I know it's going to hurt us as parents, but we have responsibilities towards our kind as well. The gang he created is getting too dangerous and too careless. He turned into an emotionless bully. He doesn't show his powers often but he trained them and despite his young age he's strong and smart. You're going to have to be smart and witty to get close to him. He doesn't trust strangers easily." John paced the room, rubbing his temples in annoyance. He wished his wife would be here with him right now, she'd know how to get rid of the beginning headache.

He turned back to the other men; "So how did your evening go in 'The Pit'?"

"I bumped into Chasey DiSarbonne. He offered to give me tour of the place after I showed some interest in how they do things. It wasn't planned, I improvised on the spot. Once I got outside, I called in some help. Once I found out this gang includes vampires and whatever else, I knew I was way in over my head," Adam told. "So here we are. How do we go on from here?"

"You at least have to tell Dave, so when they do contact him he can back you up," Ed said.

"That's a given. I'll do that in a few. It's more about how we go about getting close to Derrick and see how he operates. I don't want to draw attention to us and I also don't want to participate in anything they provide. I can play along, but only for so long," Adam added. He had to think back at his time in 'Nam, he'd lost it there at one point. If it wasn't for the LT showing up, he didn't know how things would have turned out for him.

His mind wandered a bit and he thought of the challenge Bronwille presented him with. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to let her in on that part of his live. He’d moved on, but seeing John and finding out what he really is, made him realize he had moved on but hadn't really worked through it.

"I think your best shot is going up there tomorrow or the day after. Maybe the day after is best. It seems he might be expecting you back tomorrow and might have something planned. Going a day later may help you avoid doing anything you don't want to do. You can also tell them you took a lot of time explaining to your Alpha. I will go along with you. They won't know I'm even there. I'd suggest for Ed to stay behind, same for John. They might get recognized," Merlin said as he started planning.

"I have to agree with you, mate. I just hope I don't run into that Ruben character right away. I'm close too snapping as it is. Let that be clear, once we go in for the finale, that one is mine and mine alone." Adam paced the room once more.

"Adam, my friend, sit down before you walk holes in the carpet. I'm sure the hotel wouldn’t appreciate that," John said.

"I know, but I need to move, I need to run. Back home, I'd go to the lake and get rid of this tension, but I can't here!"

"I might have a solution, if you don't mind some company to keep you safe," John countered.

"How's that?"

"Gabriella likes a good run herself and we have a large property ourselves. You keep your room here, I'll make sure any calls get forwarded and we all move to my place. God knows I got the room to put you all up and then some. We even have a large forest to train our fledglings," John explained.

"That sounds like a good thing to do. At the same time it would keep Merlin and Ed out of view in case they follow me. I just hope Merlin doesn't mind playing taxi driver for a while. I have to arrive and leave from this place and have to get to yours without them knowing."

"I don't mind, Adam, you know it's only a little trick for me," Merlin mused.

"Ok, that's settled then I guess. Let me go make that call to my Alpha first, and then we can get moving. My wolf is anxious for that run. Not to mention I wouldn't mind meeting the woman who can put up with you," Adam added in a joking voice which rewarded him with a familiar slap against his head.

"Better watch it, I'm not your LT anymore but I can still kick your ass."

Adam let out a loud laugh and felt some of the tension leave his body. As he slapped John on the shoulder he said, "I am glad you're here, I never would have imagined this, but I am glad." He gave John a hard stare silently thanking him for all the sound advice he had given him all those decades ago. It had been John who had hinted that his time serving might be up and that he'd best indulge in other interest, John being one of the few who had known back then that he liked to cook.

A simple nod of acknowledgement showed him John understood.

Adam stepped up and dialed his Alpha's number. Some tense minutes were spent explaining the whole situation, bringing in Ed, Merlin and explaining John. Once that was done his Alpha didn't need much time to agree and go along with the plan.

Ed had been silent mostly and when he saw Adam hang up the phone he stood up. "Let's get this show on the road and please let me hit something soon." His voice was dark and void of any emotions.

Adam knew of Ed's darker side. He also knew he battled it on a daily basis, though most didn't pick up on it. When they had their revenge on the MacLachlan wolves he was stopped before he could really sink deep down into that dark state. He had seen this in Ed's eyes when the wolf had died at his hands. Somehow he was sure that this time around Ed would get what he'd craved. Adam just hoped he'd come out of it still sane.

"Don't worry. You'll get your share of ass whooping. Let us get moved to John's now and work on our plan in more detail," Adam replied.

+ + + +

As Bronwille and Mia left after breakfast, it was clear to Mia that Bronwille was fretting over something. She could make a very well educated guess what it was about. Mia couldn't blame her friend, and the first moment she got a hold of him she would make sure Adam knew all about this. How could he leave town and not let Bronwille know, not even a little note! Mia sent a mental warning to Chris and asked if he could get a hold of Adam in any way. She then settled down next to Bronwille on the couch.

Bronwille sniffed a few times, not wanting to give in to the tears and the feeling of abandonment. Just as she felt she was getting better this happened, or rather something didn't happen. To her it was just proof that she obviously didn't mean that much to him as she thought. Here she was getting her hopes up just to get that gusto handed back to her on a platter.

"Come here Bron and let it all out. I know you're upset about something and you're gonna tell me why," Mia motioned her friend to scoot closer, as she held open her arms.

Not a second later Bronwille was in them and tears were staining her cheeks. Mia just stayed quiet and let her friend cry as she gently stroked her hair. After a while Bronwille started sniffing again and the sobs started to lessen.

"Now, can you tell me what this little outburst is all about?" Mia asked.

"I'm probably overreacting again," she replied in between sniffs.

"Tut tut, there is no such thing. Just tell me and let me be the judge of that."

"Fine, you asked for it. It's Adam. I don't know why but there is something about him that makes me feel safe. That evening, he listened to me, he talked to me, and he cared." Bronwille sobbed again. "That evening in 'The Viper', after Fran and Nick went home and then you guys, he wanted to follow me home to make sure I was safe. It…it never got that far. I was attacked again." Saying these last few words opened up all those pent up emotions and her tears came freely again.

"Oh Bron, why do you always think you have to cope on your own! I knew something happened, but I didn't want to push for it," Mia consoled her friend. Deep down she was glad Bronwille had finally opened up and told her what had happened to her. And now she didn't have to pretend she didn't know anymore and really be here for her as a friend and confidant. "Whatever you need to get of your chest, just tell me, ok?"

"There were these men coming up to me. I told them no, but they wouldn't have any of it. As I tried to bypass them, one started groping me, one other grabbed me from behind. I don't know but it felt like he actually didn't want this all, he tried to pull me away from the other one, but he wouldn't budge. Then it all became a blur. One slapped me in the face, the other kept trying to pull me away. I think at some point I got thrown into a wall. Suddenly I heard a loud growling like a huge dog and, and … I don't know, things turned black. Next thing I know, I was feeling very drowsy but comfortable. I remember Adam being there before I drifted off to sleep again."

Mia processed what her friend was telling. She could conclude she didn't see Adam in his wolf form, so for now that secret was still safe. She hugged Bronwille closer wanting to comfort her.

"I do wonder Bron, why you always think you have to deal with anything on your own? You know we're all here for you whenever you need or want. Now about that attack, do you remember anything else about it?"

Mia hated asking this, but every detail she could remember or not was important. It might be helpful later on, especially when Adam had to tell her how things will develop between them.

"No, that's it. Just those two men, the angry dog and blacking out. Then I woke up in Adam's arms. The first time, I was probably still too tired but the next time I freaked and kicked him out. He tried calling and checking up on me, but I either slammed the door in his face or hung up after a few words."

Bronwille straightened up and wiped her cheeks and shook her head.

"I don't know Mia, something tells me to let him in, take a leap of faith, but I don't know how. When I think about it, all I wanna do is run, far, far away and hide. You saw what happened the first time you took me to his tavern. Panic attack!" she stressed with huge gestures.

"Hmmm true. But tell me, who calmed you down? Didn't you enjoy the rest of the visit? As far as I could tell nothing inappropriate happened, right?"

"No," but Bronwille did blush none the less.

"Oh, now you blush. Spill!" Mia demanded.

"Nothing happened really. He probably saw me run to the toilets and he got worried. He pulled the door of its hinges, can you believe that? Scooped me up and went to his office and he calmed me down. If I'm honest, I wish that moment lasted longer but I also know if that had been the case, I would have backed away again. Once I got better and the panic attack was over I felt so at ease and comfortable, I didn't want to get up. I wanted to stay in his arms."

Bronwille couldn't help the dreamy sigh that escaped her lips.

"The things he said were so touching and… I don't know; part of me started hoping?" Bronwille had a longing look on her face as she said this. She also remembered those few words he had said: I'm not joking here, if there is anything, night or day, call me or come over. Promise?

Mia just kept listening now that her friend was pouring out her heart.

"I just got the courage to try and give him a shot, try to let him close. God knows I've been more than rude to him with slamming the door in his face every time he stopped by. I craved his deep baritone voice, yet every time he called I listened and then hung up without even saying as much as a hello or goodbye or even leave me alone. I've been awful to him and I don't know why he puts up with it all.

"And then when I do go over, I hear he isn't even in town anymore. I know I'm in no position to demand anything of him but I would have thought he would let me know he was going away for a while. Or is that too much too expect?" Bronwille looked very pleading to Mia with these last few words.

"He should have told you something, I agree with you on that. But I think I understand why he maybe hasn't. Maybe he just wanted to give you a bit of space?"

"Space, my ass! He's been diligently calling twice every week and still stopping by once a week. It just doesn't make sense." Bronwille sighed. She was starting to get tired of her own emotional up and downs and she was getting angry because of it.

"You're right, it doesn't," Mia comforted her friend, "I'll see what I can do, see if we can get in touch with him and see what is going on. Think that would be ok for you?" Mia thought it would be a long shot but if it eased Bronwille's mind for the time being, she'd work with what she had. Regardless of it all, Adam would get a serious talking to once he did get back, this was no way to leave a mate behind, whether the person in question was aware of that bond or not.

"Also remember Bron, Katie has my number, if she hears anything, she is gonna call me too. We'll get to the bottom of this. You just make sure you are doing fine." Mia tried her best to coach Bronwille, without having to explain what else was going on over the last few weeks.

"I know, I know, but I can't help how these feelings go. I don't know what it is but with Adam I feel as if I’m capable of moving on without all the baggage from the past. His looks are deceiving, one would think someone of his size is an aggressive bully, but he's just the opposite. He's gentle, polite, caring," Bronwille blushed now, "and he looks divine with no shirt on."

Mia burst out in laughter. "I wouldn't think you would become a nun. I'm glad you can still appreciate a nice looking male body."

Bronwille covered her cheeks as they turned an ever deeper shade of red.

"Oh come on now, don't go all red on me. It's been ages since I saw you this smitten with anyone. You've been through enough to deserve a break. Once we talked some sense into him I'm quite sure Adam would be perfect for you," Mia teased. It could never hurt to guide her a little bit.

"Yeah well, first I want to be a bit more stable myself. I'm getting tired of these up and downs. Then we'll see about Adam."

"You got some time for that now. We could start tomorrow. Just a day for us girls alone, we could even invite Fran and Lis, if they're available. It's been ages since we did something together. It would keep your mind of things," Mia suggested.

"It's an option. I just don't want one of those busy ones."

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of everything. You make sure to be ready by noon so I just have to pick you up and enjoy the rest of the day."

"Ok, ok. I relent, you win. I'll be ready."

"That's what I want to hear. Now I'm gonna leave you to it. If there is anything, just ring me up and I'll be here in a heartbeat, ok?" Mia said with glee. She was glad Bronwille's mood took another turn, this time a turn in the good direction.

+ + + +

Chasey smiled as he made his way up to the boss' office. He had found himself a little gem tonight and he was convinced Derrick would like to hear about this. They've been talking for a while now about branching out. Though he hadn't asked which pack this Adam belonged to, he was convinced this man’s role in his pack was important enough since he basically made a deal already.

Adam was probably a high ranking Beta, if not the second in command to his Alpha. His sheer size was quite intimidating and the bland expression on his face told him he was either good actor or that he was really ruthless. He bet his money it was the latter.

A simple knock announced his arrival and he smiled. His boss had another beauty between his legs. He grinned as he saw the sardonic look on his face and a blond head bobbing up and down real fast, accompanied with slurping sounds.

"How's the new pet treating ya, boss?" he asked.

"She's being very good. If she keeps this up she might get another treat this week," Derrick said in an emotionless voice. He tangled one hand in the long blonde hair and started moving her head up and down on his cock faster, sometimes pushing down so hard and keeping her there that she struggled for air. "Though she could do with a few more lessons, she struggles too much still. When she's done here, I might have to loan her to you, maybe than she'll learn properly?"

As if those words triggered something in the blonde, she started bobbing faster on her own accord and even gagged herself on the massive cock lodged deeply in her throat. Everyone knew if Chasey got his hands and fangs on you, you barely made it out alive and she still treasured the bit of freedom she still had. Doubling her efforts she forced herself to take him as deep as she could.

Derrick chuckled as he saw and felt her doubling her efforts in pleasing him.

"Aah what the right words can accomplish?" he sneered, as he shoved her head deep into his crotch. He kept her there as he pumped his cock in and out of her throat, ignoring the few spasms she had as he cut off her air supply.

"It's always nice to see your latest pets perform so well. She was a nice find, I'll give you credit for that. If you ever tire of her you know where to find me. But that wasn't why I came up here. I can wait a bit longer."

Derrick grunted as his face contorted and his fangs grew long. He roughly grabbed the blonde and without a care in the world he shoved her down once more, locking himself in her throat as he deposited his seed. As if the act meant nothing to him, he did pat her cheek, "Make sure not to lose a drop, you know what happens then!"

A small nod indicated the woman had understood. As his cock left her mouth, she quickly started sucking and licking it clean, heading the warning she was given.

""Now what was it you wanted to discuss with me?"

"I ran into an interesting individual tonight. It seems our plans to branch out might finally get started. He got called away on pack business but he should be back tomorrow or day after. He quickly figured out this place is a huge cover up and he didn't flinch a single time. He is gonna talk to his Alpha and strongly advise that this might be a nice set up for their own area," Chasey explained.

"You didn't tell him anything right?"

"Of course not, he just took his own conclusions and I just fueled them a little. I did however warn him for your little pet here. She's very submissive to you, but she's also gotten quite possessive. Maybe you should loan her to me for a few days, to teach her some manners, or rather un-teach some," Chasey spoke hopefully.

"Maybe, but not right away, as long as she’s got some spunk left in her, I don't mind putting her in her place. Ain't that so, Dolores?" Derrick directed at the blond now kneeled next to him, head bowed, hands folded behind her back.

"Yes, boss, anything you say boss," she whispered defiantly.

"See what I mean? I haven't found much this little pet isn't willing to do. She still amuses me a great deal." Derrick then focused on Chasey, "So how do you think we should go about setting this little venture up?"

"I hinted that when he comes back there might be a special treat for him. But he declined, claiming he had a special need his pack provided for him. It must be something special if he's not willing to share. He understood perfectly what I hinted at and didn't want that. It sparked my curiosity."

"Have something ready, just in case. This might be the chance we've been waiting for. We could do with a fresh area to expand into. Things here are getting old and boring."

Dolores stiffened at those words, thinking that those included her. No matter how deprived the things were she that did for him or he demanded or forced her to do, she wasn't willing to give up her precious spot for the next skank in line. She knew a vampire and a wolf never got into contact much and it was rather by accident she’d gotten to know Derrick. He'd seemed nice although a little dominant at first.

Her wolf had howled happily that for the first time in ages there was another being that would and could subdue them. He wasn't their mate, but he provided a lot for what both craved. In return, her possessiveness about him became common knowledge. She couldn't prevent him from bedding or raping others, however, she did make sure that other woman wouldn’t approach him out of their own accord.

It looked like he agreed with that silent agreement. In the short few weeks she had been here she wiggled her way into his inner circle of confidants and right now he never hid anything from her.

With a bit of fear in her eye, she dared looking up at him and gauge his intent.

Derrick only smiled down at her then raised an eyebrow at her defiance.

Dolores lowered her head quickly and murmured, "Sorry."

"I'm not replacing you, my pet, for now. So don't worry your little pretty head over that." Turning back to Chasey Derrick went on, "Just have everything ready for multiple scenarios, even the bad ones. It does sound like an opportune thing but we don't want to get in this blind. When he does come back, have him followed. And do find out which pack he's from. There are a few that won't sway either way and I don't want to get involved with them!"

"No worries, I already have a few things in place and he’s already got a tail on him. He's staying at a local four star hotel. He hasn't left yet but he probably has to if he needs to get in touch with his pack. He doesn't sound to be from around here."

"Ok, I'll leave this up to you. Just make sure to keep me up-to-date with any change. I have an initiation to go to now," Derrick said, with much joy in his voice.

Dolores cringed. This was the only thing she disliked the most and cursed silently that she got herself in this position. But she also craved the attention and prestige she got.

Once a week, he had one of the initiates rape and kill a woman. Only when they did everything he told them too, no matter how vile it was, did he let them join his operations. If they proved to be loyal, he turned them after a few months, not many got to that stage but plenty of his former "girlfriends" had wished they’d never met him. None of them made it out alive. There was a rumor of one girl, but she disappeared and when she tried to ask Rupert about it he growled and snapped at her, quickly stopping her attempts.

It only told her something more sinister had happened and the outcome certainly wasn't what they wanted it to be. Derrick had forced her to watch these events and they made her stomach turn each and every time. But still, her drive to feel important still outweighed her need to want to stay alive. She was meant to be top bitch and even with everything she had to endure, she had that spot now. She wasn't planning on giving that up so soon.

Dolores kept quiet and hoped that Derrick wasn't in a frisky mood and would let her go for the remainder of the night and sate his urges on other woman during the initiation. Her hopes were crushed as she heard his next words.

"Go get yourself freshened up pet, put on something skimpy and oh so revealing. Maybe we can make it a double showing then. I'm sure you'd love that, don't you?" Derrick challenged her.

"Anything you say," she answered, but inwardly she already detested every second that was to come.

Giving away her best performance so far, she demurely stood up, bowed to both men and tried not to hurry but saunter her way out. Once the door was closed behind her she let out her breath and cursed. She was sinking deeper each week and finally she was dreading what Derrick had in store for her. She didn't mind his dominant and aggressive nature, deep down she craved that part. Just as she craved the position she was in.

But the conversation this evening and the implications that weren't said out loud, told her things were starting to move to another level. A level she wasn't sure she could cope with. She had tried to give a "reasonable" explanation to the killings, that those girls weren't worth anything, that if they were stronger bitches they would survive.

Little did she know, these girls were always drugged before they had to "perform", they simply didn't have a chance to gain any kind of advantage.

She stood there for a few seconds more, before she got herself together and squared her shoulders and went to the hidden penthouse to do what Derrick had told her. Being a were herself, had helped getting over the fact that it didn't matter for Derrick where he was and with whom he was, If he wanted his dick sucked or stuffed in one of her other body cavities, she complied. She had learned to shut the rest out and to do as told. Despite all the bad things that surrounded him, he did have a dick that made her see stars if he took his time.

After her quick shower, she didn't bother covering up in a towel. Going through her dresses and underwear she settled for a tiny black leather corset. It would leave her breasts out in the open, but that was what he wanted. She put on a tiny silk thong, knowing very well it would be shredded off her body before anything even happened. To finish the outfit she put a see through black baby doll on the bed.

And now she had to wait until he came to collect her. He loved to inspect her outfit before going to the barn. This was the same reason why she hadn't put on the baby doll. He wasn't a patient man and he'd only rip it from her thin frame in a heartbeat.

Dolores paced the bedroom. Maybe she should think about getting out of here. After tonight, it was starting to look like things were moving in a direction that went way above her pretty little head. She wanted to stay alive at all costs.

The door shutting behind her broke her gazing stare out the window. The heavy footsteps announced Derrick's arrival and automatically she made a 360 degree turn so he could inspect her.

"That's nice," he spoke softly as he stopped behind her. "If you're good tonight, I might let you move in with me." His arm had snaked around her as his other hand cupped a bare breast and toyed with her nipple. "But before we go, my pet, I haven't had dinner yet. I'm hungry for something special which only you provide." With that said he pierced her nipple with an extended nail.

Turning her around Dolores saw his fangs had dropped and he latched on to her bleeding nipple. She felt them penetrate her soft skin and, wanting this or not, the alluring toxic mingled in her blood and she could feel shivers traveling all through her body centering at the apex of her thighs. Derrick didn't do this often, but when he did she was putty in his hands. His bite was addicting and could make you cum in a heartbeat.

Derrick stood up and licked his blood covered lips.

"I knew there was a reason I keep you around. Your blood is like the ambrosia to Gods. Get that cleaned up and meet me in my car. It's a longer drive than usual so put on a warm coat this once."

Not giving her a second glance, he turned his back to her and left his bedroom.

His words barely registered, as Dolores composed herself after this intense orgasm.

Baby doll: check.

Coat: check.

Get to the car: getting there.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice tie in with Broken Bones... Makes me wonder the role Dolores is going to play :-)

    ReplyDelete